Over the last year, Wilmington Trust, in partnership with the Nasdaq Fund Network, has launched the first tickers for Collective Investment Trust (CITs).
Leading the movement in transparency around CITs, teams representing Wilmington Trust and Nasdaq listened to client and industry feedback and shifted the perception around transparency. Today, we have over 350 tickers now listed on the Nasdaq Fund Networks.
On September 30, 2020, we hosted an event to celebrate the one-year anniversary, discuss some learnings with industry professionals, and share our vision for the future. Join our panelists and moderator, Anya Krymkowski, Associate Director, Retirement, Cerulli Associates, as they discuss their perspectives and progress over the last year.
- Rob Barnett from Wilmington Trust, head of retirement distribution and a product leader for Wilmington’s collective investment trusts
- Devin McCarthy, managing director at the Nasdaq Fund Network
- Julie Wimer, Managing Director at AllianceBernstein,
- Nick Della Vedova, President at NFP with the Retirement Plan Advisory Group,
- David Cohen, head of stable value and collective trust business at John Hancock
For more information on CITs, read Collective Investment Trusts: An Important Piece in the Retirement-Planning Puzzle.